Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

.


today,

i am blind... to wut i do not want to see...

i am deaf... to wut i do not want to hear...

i am mute... to wut i do not want to say...

i am racist... only when i'm behind the wheel...

i am broken... a long time ago...

i am clueless... to happenings around me...

i am bored... when i'm not motivated...

i am hungry... for information...


today,

i am happy... just because...

i am thankful... because i'm happy...

i am racist... isnt everyone?

i am hopeful... because i can dream...

i am positive... well, at least i try to be...

i am in black... because thats my fav color...


today,

i will open my eyes...

i will perk my ears...

i will voice my thoughts...

i will heal old wounds...

i will dream again...

i will still remain a racist....

i will get lost in my own rant...


today,

apparently, i'm still lost in my own rant....

2 Comments:

  1. Mervin Lee said...
    You so farnee... hee hee heee
    abyssinnian said...
    lolz.... i farnee meh......

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home