Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

.

So often,
We believe that we have come to a place
That is void of hope and void of possibilities,
Only to find that it is the very hopelessness
That allows us to hit bottom,
Give up our illusion of control,
Turn it over, and ask for help.
Out of the ashes of our hopelessness
Comes the fire of our hope.

author~Anne Wilson Shaef



The story of the Phoenix is as old as time. The tale of a bird burning itself every 500 years in order to renew its immortality has been passed through all major civilizations since the ancients Greeks. Sensing old age and lackluster, the mystical bird collects kindling and fans its own fire while nesting upon the flames. From the ashes of the old Phoenix, a young and beautiful Phoenix is reborn. By overcoming fire, death, and old age, the Phoenix represents triumph over adversity and rebirth into glory, thereby providing hope and constancy ~

Out of my ashes

Will rise a new phoenix.

A soaring being
Returning from death
Proving once again
That life is eternal.

I live forever
Because the spirit
Never dies.

I will return
In another body
In another time,
But it is me.

The me who is me now
Will always be.

As long as I live,
I learn.
And I live
F o r e v e r

" Phoenix Bird tells us that whenever you shoot yourself again onto a right path, after the spiral of the failures, you will find the victorious strength in your wings that the ordinary bird, sleeping in it's nest, will never ever be able to even imagine."

author~ Priyanka Teredesai



call it whatever - phoenix, garuda, firebird, feng huang, ho-ou, bennu, angha, ardana, averlerion...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_(mythology)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home