Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

.


This morning, i received a long sms from puppy... my phone had died mid-conversation yesterday and i had not bothered to turn it back on after that... when i switched on the phone at work this morning after i plugged it into the charger... this appeared...


The sun goes down leaving shades of gray
The night has taken over from the day
Called you yesterday but the phone was dead
A sense of fear crept into my head
Drove to your place past midnight
Talking to myself, darling please be alright

When I saw Nellie just sitting there
A sense of relief filled the air
Didnt go up to look around
Cause I thought my baby was safe and sound
Went back home to take my nap
Sleepily into my bed I crept

The sun has risen again today
Sayang, I know that you are on your way
Before work starts I just want to say
Sayang, I love you and have a nice day

The sun goes down leaving shades of gray
The night has once again conquered the day
The stars will come out shining bright
Sayang, I love you and I'll be home tonight...



Apparently, the child was worried about me... thinking something happened... lolz... i thought it was really sweet of him... so he drove over in the middle of the night to check on me... although he did not come up to the apartment, when he saw nellie (thats the name of my car) he was relieved...

Adorable isnt he? heehee.....

1 Comment:

  1. Mervin Lee said...
    Ya!!! Someone is GLOATING! Hmmph! You should be so LUCKY!, He's REALLY into you!!!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home